Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Kite Festival




Wow, it was so windy. We didn't stay very long, but I think Allie had a good time!!
We went armed with two kites. The first one got all tangled up, so we got out the second one. the wind was so strong it ripped a hole in the kite. So our kite flying was over after about the first 15 minutes. We walked around and looked at all the fun stuff and Allie played a few games. We got a way cute picture taken of us with a cow (a person dressed like a cow), but I don't have a scanner, so you will just have to look at these pics.

3 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Hey I am so glad you found my blog! I can't believe how big your little girl is. Has it really been that long? haha :)

What have you been up to? Are you just staying home with your little one? Let's for sure keep in touch, at least through the blogging world!

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

These photos are so cute! The Kite festival looks like a lot of fun!!
Allie is SO CUTE!!

Chareth Cutestory, Maritime Lawyer said...

Okay, so that last comment was from Stacy (Nichols) Hoeksel. Nobody knows why it put me down as just "s". How embarrassing.