Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skimmin' With Uncle Quin







Uncle Quin stayed at our house for a few days before he flew out to BYU Hawaii, what a bum, anyway he let us hang out with him a little bit. We Went down the virgin river and watched him and some of his buddies skim board. Allie loved it. She had so much fun playing in the river. Quin left a few of his things at our house until he gets back from Hawaii. The morning after he left Allie ran over to his pile of stuff and said "I like having Quins stuff at our house" What a wierdo!! She is kinda random like that.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Alli is so cute! We should take our kids to the river some time!

Emily said...

Cute pictures! We need to get together this week. It's been too long, we need to catch up! I will call you!

April Leydsman Mason said...

Marie,

Good job on the blog. I haven't quite decided to join the blog world yet but maybe one of these days someone will talk me into it. I can't believe how big Alli is getting. She is so dang cute. You should call me one of these days and get me out of the house. My social skills are dropping really fast and seems like all I do is talk baby talk. My poor husband. J/K

Apes

Tami H. said...

I need a skim board. . Just thought I'd let you know - maybe not this week, since I am 9 months pregnant.

Rum, we just started a blog, so if you want to take a peak its takhuber.blogspot.com

also, someone needs to let quinn know his hair is outta control
(he'll know what I mean by that)

Jen said...

Allie's hair is getting so thick! It's beautiful.

Lund Family said...

Marie,
I am excited that you called Cathy. I hope we can see each other at BareFoot. I guess I will see you at the meeting next week.